The Mediterranean on your plate
What you need for 5-7 tomatoes:
- 300g Pur Natur quark
- 5-7 tomatoes
- 2 handfuls of fresh herbs
- flat-leaf parsley
- any other herbs you like
- 4 spring-onions (finely chopped)
- a handful of chopped roasted hazelnuts (chopped)
- 2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Pepper and salt
Finely chop the herbs, cut the spring-onion into small rings and cut up the garlic.
Give the nuts a short blast in the mixer so that you get chunky pieces. Add all this together and mix in the Pur Natur quark. Season with pepper and salt and add 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
Cut off the tops of the tomatoes (the 'stalk end') and hollow them out. Fill the tomatoes with the quark mix. Put the tops of the tomatoes back on and then place them in a hot oven at 180°C for 30 minutes.